Are You Looking For Physical Therapy In Canal Winchester?
“We Help Active Adults & Athletes in Canal Winchester Recover From Injury, Stop Pain & Train During Rehab Without Giving Up CrossFit, Sports, Weightlifting, or an Active Lifestyle”
When an injury keeps you sidelined, the road to recovery can seem to be filled with stops and starts. At times, you may wonder if you will ever return to your former self, even though you desperately want to work out again or be able to live without pain.
At Peak Physiotherapy and Performance (P3), we understand your frustration and are committed to helping you reach your health and fitness goals. Whether your situation is due to injury, post-surgery, or some other condition, P3 provides top-notch physical therapy in Canal Winchester that focuses on treating the source of your pain without resorting to painkillers, injections or unnecessary surgery.And what’s more, many athletes can continue to train while in physical therapy. Don’t let pain stop you from doing what you love.
THE BEST PHYSICAL THERAPY IN CANAL WINCHESTER, OHIO
What makes P3 a unique physical therapy experience in Canal Winchester? Besides the way we care for our patients with a laser-like focus on discovering and treating your problem, in general, we take a different approach to your well-being.
- Specific treatment approach – Since we are keenly focused on providing accurate diagnoses, we can find the source of pain more quickly, allowing many clients to find relief in a few visits. That means less time spent in pain, less time spent in therapy, and more time doing what you love!
- Avoid traditional ‘treatments’ such as drugs and surgery – Many therapies are only quick fixes or keep you dependent on drugs that can lose effectiveness over time. Since we actually treat your issue, you don’t have to worry about drug side effects or possible surgical complications.
- Educate our patients – We offer many free resources that individuals can access even before becoming a patient of our office. And after deciding to receive physical therapy at P3, we continue patient education so you can make the best decisions for your health.
- Natural healing philosophy – We use our treatment methods to work in combination with your body’s healing abilities.
IS PHYSICAL THERAPY RIGHT FOR YOU?
Free Phone Consultation
If you are not quite ready to book an appointment with P3, but you have some questions or would like to discuss your problem then we would love to chat! At P3, we want you to be 100% sure that we can help you solve your problem! Please click the button below and fill out the short form to speak to Dr. Junak and have all of your questions answered.
Free Injury Inquiry
We understand that it’s normal to be “unsure” if P3 is the right fit for you. It could be that you are not sure if we can solve your problem, what treatments we provide or you maybe you had a bad experience at another clinic. If that sounds like you then please click the button below and fill out the short form. We will contact you for a 10-15 minute in-person consultation.
HOW WE HELP PATIENTS IN CANAL WINCHESTER
Many people come to Peak Physiotherapy and Performance due to jaw pain, back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, and neck pain. The P3 physical therapy clinic in Canal Winchester specializes in treating orthopedic, sports, and CrossFit injuries. The team of therapists led by Dr. Junak provides the relief you need through a variety of evidence-based approaches.
After your initial in-depth evaluation, the therapist will determine the techniques best suited for your situation. This entails the use of a combination of methods to address your pain effectively. Below are practices used in our physical therapy office.
- Corrective exercise – This technique is used to treat several conditions, including headaches, back pain, and neck pain. By performing specific movements, it works to strengthen weak areas in the muscles and joints. Corrective exercise is typically combined with other treatment methods to increase its effectiveness. It is also used by the patient at home for pain management.
- Joint manipulation – Our therapists perform joint manipulation using targeted movements that allow the body’s natural healing processes to work. Joint manipulation is useful for muscles that are tight or stiff. This method is especially helpful for treating pain in the back, neck, shoulder, knee, and elbow. It is also used in combination with other treatments such as corrective exercise.
- Cupping therapy – This approach has similar effects as soft tissue massage. At P3, we use a dynamic cupping process that increases blood flow to the treatment area. By not leaving the cups in a fixed position for long periods of time it produces less bruising and a more comfortable experience. Primarily used to treat muscle tension and soreness, cupping assists with conditions such as tendonitis, knee sprains, and sciatica. Cupping is also used with other methods to augment pain relief.
- Dry needling – This technique uses small needles to target knots in the muscles that cause pain and impair muscle and joint functioning. Dry needling is used to successfully treat many issues such as neck pain, jaw pain, frozen shoulder, and disc herniations. Like our other approaches, dry needling is used together with other methods to enhance healing.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR PATIENTS IN CANAL WINCHESTER
At Peak Physiotherapy and Performance we pride ourselves and meeting our patients where they are in their journey to greater health and wellness. Our goal is provide the BEST outcome at all times to get you back to doing what you love.
Here is what patients are saying about our physical therapy clinic in Canal Winchester, Ohio: