Are You Looking For Physical Therapy In New Albany Ohio?
“We Help Active Adults & Athletes in New Albany Recover From Injury, Stop Pain & Train During Rehab Without Giving Up CrossFit, Sports, Weightlifting, or an Active Lifestyle”
Whether you’ve come to P3 because you’re looking to improve your mobility, you don’t take favorably to the “rest and painkillers” option or you want to get back to doing what you love without pain, you’re about to enjoy a transformation in your health and wellness. OUR goals are YOUR goals and we use a blended approach to treatment to eliminate pain and help you move better fast
IS PHYSICAL THERAPY RIGHT FOR YOU?
Free Phone Consultation
If you are not quite ready to book an appointment with P3, but you have some questions or would like to discuss your problem then we would love to chat! At P3, we want you to be 100% sure that we can help you solve your problem! Please click the button below and fill out the short form to speak to Dr. Junak and have all of your questions answered.
Free Injury Inquiry
We understand that it’s normal to be “unsure” if P3 is the right fit for you. It could be that you are not sure if we can solve your problem, what treatments we provide or you maybe you had a bad experience at another clinic. If that sounds like you then please click the button below and fill out the short form. We will contact you for a 10-15 minute in-person consultation.
THE BEST PHYSICAL THERAPY IN NEW ALBANY, OHIO
When giving up the time and money to seek quality physical therapy, no doubt you want results. Our clinic in New Albany focuses on giving a correct diagnosis so you get the physical therapy you need.
You can expect a comprehensive assessment from our doctors in order to know exactly where the problem is. We will seek to find the root cause of your pain and will treat it accordingly. We don’t take a band-aid approach to your care. During treatment, we will educate you throughout the whole process. We believe it is important for our patients to be well-informed about their healthcare.
HOW WE HELP PATIENTS IN NEW ALBANY, OHIO
You may be happy to know that Peak Physiotherapy and Performance is known for keeping you in your training while you seek a physical therapy solution. If you are in New Albany and need an answer to your pain or injury, it is possible to find recovery and relief without giving up your active lifestyle.
There are three easy steps to start working with us:
- We get to know your problem through a free phone consultation.
- We make an informed diagnosis.
- We develop a treatment plan specific to your needs.
At P3, it is our belief that your body has its own natural healing abilities. Our therapies are used in conjunction with your body’s ability to heal itself. This will help optimize your results. We use several approaches that are evidence-based and individualized to your needs.
- Corrective Exercise – This technique uses positions and movement to isolate weak areas of the body. Corrective exercise strengthens the weak areas in the muscles and joints that are causing the pain. This method is particularly good for easing the pain of back pain, headaches, and other conditions.
- Cupping Therapy – Cupping therapy is basically the attaching of cups to specific areas of the body to create a vacuum effect to increase blood flow to those areas. This increased blood flow helps decrease muscle tension. Cupping is useful for rotator cuff pain, knee pain, and sciatica.
- Dry Needling – Dry Needling is the technique that uses thin needles to target knots in the muscle that are causing pain. Needling, in conjunction with other techniques, can be used successfully to reduce muscle tightness and increase joint mobility. There can be an alleviation of symptoms in jaw pain, groin pain, and disc herniation.
- Joint Manipulation – Joint Manipulation is the use of specific movements to help with the healing of painful muscles and joints. This technique is often combined with other methods of treatment to treat painful areas in the neck, shoulder, elbow, and hip.
FREE PATIENT GUIDES AND TIP SHEETS
Look below at a few of our free guides – click your area of concern!
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR PATIENTS
At Peak Physiotherapy and Performance we pride ourselves in meeting our patients where they are in their journey to greater health and wellness. Our goal is provide the BEST outcome at all times to get you back to doing what you love.
Here is what patients are saying about our physical therapy clinic:
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PHYSICAL THERAPY CLINIC IN NEW ALBANY
At Peak Physiotherapy and Performance (P3), we know that all you want is to get back to being active and to get there as quickly and safely as possible. Dr. Junak and his team of professionals operate a top-notch physical therapy treatment center in the New Albany, Ohio area. No matter where your pain is located you can get relief without drugs or surgery. And with the freedom from pain, you can truly enjoy your favorite sports and activities.
Contact Peak Physiotherapy and Performance today. We will help you live an active and pain-free life.
OUR PHYSICAL THERAPY CLINIC NEAR NEW ALBANY
PEAK PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PERFORMANCE
Physical Therapy Clinic in Blacklick
6788 Kilowatt Cir Suite 1,
Blacklick, Ohio 43004
Hours of Operation: